Connect with us

Dehinde360media

Dehinde360media

All You Need To Know About “Sweet Sixteen”, 2019 JAMB Novel

Gist

All You Need To Know About “Sweet Sixteen”, 2019 JAMB Novel

“Sweet Sixteen”  is the official novel to be read by every JAMB candidate in the 2019 UTME, irrespective of the course you intend to study.

We will therefore be embarking on Exam Revision to study this novel by giving summaries, possible questions and important information that would help you pass every single question set by JAMB from this novel. Please always check this publication for new updates on this revision class.

Every candidate registering for 2019 UTME is entitled to this novel, “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullai, so ensure you demand for it at the centre where you are registering for UTME. It is compulsory, and it is your right to have it.

We will use this publication to link important resources, and future links concerning this novel. When we have summaries of the novel, or group of questions that you will find useful, we will be linking them below as we come closer to the exam.

Below Are The Basic Information From The Novel (Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullai)

Author of Sweet sixteen  : Bolaji Abdullai

Genre: The Genre of Sweet Sixteen is

Fiction

Number of Pages: Pages is Sweet Sixteen: 53

Publication Year: Sweet sixteen was published on February 1, 2017

Short Desciption: Aliya has to constantly remind her father that she is not a child but ‘a young adult.’ He does not always agree with her.

But now that she is turning sixteen, he is sitting up and taking notice. The expected birthday card from him is replaced by a present and no holds barred letter – a page for each year she has lived.

It chronicles the lessons he has tried to teach her and the wisdom he has attempted to pass to her. It unburdens the burning questions she has about life and sometimes shows through the cluelessness of parental units.

Aliya questions who she is and why she is; with her father as a guide on this journey of discovery. An engaging coming of age guide on life and love for the teenage girl.

Before we really get started, Have you already finished reading the novel? We believe it should take you up to 5 days to thoroughly complete this novel, so we’re throwing the flow open for those who have already finished the novel.

What did you think about the novel?

We want to hear from you all ,

Drop a comment.

Continue Reading
You may also like...
48 Comments

48 Comments

1. Unknown

February 19, 2019 at 10:36 pm

CBT Questions And Answers Expo Runz 2019/2020 for you to be able to score up to 270 and above in your jamb call miss grace 09052695605
    How Can I subscribe for 2019 Jamb CBT answers call miss grace 09052695605 you can also contact her if you are having a low score and you want to upgrade your jamb score to 270 and above call miss grace for upgrade We have been posting Jamb questions and answers for free in previous years, with great effort and strategy at a very high cost. But this year 2019, Jamb questions and answers would only be available to those that pay.

LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS

13. Accounting

SUBSCRIPTION PRICE LIST:

(i) 4 Subjects: N4,500
    (ii) per subject subscription is not allowed

2. Lucas

February 22, 2019 at 4:05 am

JAMB CBT 2019/2020 SCORE BOOSTING/RESULTS UPGRADING AND EXPO RUNS(INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS) HAS COMMENCE CALL 07011067879 OR 07050594119 FOR HELP – THIS IS TO INFORM ALL JAM BITES THAT THE 2019/2020 JAMB CBT RESULTS/SCORE UPGRADING HAS KICKED OFF FOR 2019/20 SESSION.CANDIDATES WITH POOR RESULTS IN THE 2019 JAMB CBT EXAM CAN NOW GET THERE RESULT UPGRADED FROM 285 AND ABOVE,AS WE OFFER HELP IN UPGRADING LOW SCORES TO HIGH SCORE DEPENDING ON INDIVIDUAL CHOICE.WITH THE HELP OF OUR JAMB OFFICER INNER MAN WORKING AT I.C.T DEPARTMENT JAMB HEAD OFFICE ABUJA.FOR THIS 2019 JAMB RESULT UPGRADING/SCORE BOOSTING CONTACT US TODAY VIA TELEPHONE ON – 07011067879. OR 07050594119 ALSO FOR THOSE CANDIDATES THAT HAVE NOT WRITTEN THEIR 2019/20 JAMB CBT EXAMINATIONS,AND WOULD WANT HELP IN GETTING THEIR OWN PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SHOULD ALSO CONTACT US VIA TELEPHONE AS INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EXPO RUNS FOR 2019/20 CAN BE GOTTEN DIRECTLY FROM JAMB DATA BASE ABUJA.SCORE 285 AND ABOVE IN 2019 CBT JAMB EXAM BY CALLING V-CONNECT EXAM CENTER HELP-LINE ON:07011067879

3. Unknown

March 26, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb. i am from River state, i am one of the 2018 jamb-bite candidate. and i receive sms from jamb that i score 153 and my cut off mark is 250. i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past three years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the Internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number, and i collect the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 153 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact MR.JAMES Jamb official on +2348067239646 or whatsapp +2348074111361 sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call +2348067239646 or whatsapp +2348074111361 now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of score, Jamb Expo, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on +2348067239646 or whatsapp +2348074111361 for help This Is 100% Guaranteed

4. Joshwhite Ogbeide

March 29, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb. i am from River state, i am
    one of the 2018 jamb-bite candidate. and i receive sms from jamb that i
    score 153 and my cut off mark is 250. i was so sad i could not tell my
    parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not
    yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past
    three years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the
    Internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i
    should contact the following number, and i collect the number and save it
    on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him.
    he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending
    him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive
    an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought
    he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i
    was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours
    time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my
    score has being upgraded from 153 to 257…i share this testimony because of
    those who are having the same problem to please contact MR.JAMES Jamb
    official on +2348067239646 or whatsapp +2348074111361 sir you will forever
    be bless once again thanks. So Call +2348067239646 or whatsapp
    +2348074111361 now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of
    or whatsapp +2348074111361 for help This Is 100% Guaranteed

5. julius

March 31, 2019 at 10:13 pm

CBT Questions And Answers Expo Runz or you want to upgrade your 2019/2020 jamb to 300 and above call miss grace 09052695605

LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS

score 153 and my cut off mark is 250. i was so sad i could not tell my
    parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not
    yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past
    three years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the
    Internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i
    should contact the following number, and i collect the number and save it
    on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him.
    he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending
    be bless once again thanks. So Call +2348067239646 or whatsapp
    +2348074111361 now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of
    or whatsapp +2348074111361 for help This Is 100% Guaranteed

7. Unknown

April 2, 2019 at 10:37 pm

I AM AMADA BY NAME,
    I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MR MATTHEW 07011067879 or +234705059411 HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME JAMB..UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR MATTHEW, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 3HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED FROM 185 TO 260..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED HE CAN ALSO RELEASE AND UPGRADE YOUR WAEC/ G.C.E/ NECO CONTACT MR MATTHEW ON HIS NUMBER 07011067879 or 07050594119

8. Unknown

April 4, 2019 at 4:44 am

hi everyone my name is chinyere from anambra state i have been on this forum for a while now; i have wrote jamb five times now i could not get the cut of mark, i have been looking for a way to upgrade my scores all to no avail till five days ago when i came across testimonies of so many people talking about mis grace 09052695605 from so many people that she help them to upgrade their score and i call her 09052695605 immediately she ask me for details of my result which i did not up to 2 hours i receive a message from the jamb office that my score has been upgraded from 198 to 300 all thanks to miss grace you can contact her if you also want to upgrade your jamb score or you want jamb question and answers she can also upgrade your waec for you…

9. Unknown

April 6, 2019 at 5:17 am

Hello my name is Adaeze Odogun, is this your first time of writing JAMB/ WAEC/ NECO/ GCE, and you want to make it once without rewriting it second time contact Professor Matthew on: 07050594119 for help in questions and answer and for your upgrading, because he help me to upgrade my 2017 WAEC few days ago and also help me with jamb question and answer for 2019 Professor Matthew 07050594119 can also upgrade past waec result. So I want you to know that this same exam WAEC / GCE/ NECO/ JAMB you're about to write now for your first time, so many people have been writing it more than 5 times, so I want you to know that we all are in a country where by you can get what you want when you have access to the rightful person okay,so is better you measure it well and cut once that cutting it again I also want you to known that Mr. Matthew 07050594119 can also upgrade the following result

JAMB UPGRADING FROM LOW SCORE TO 250 AND TO 330

score 180 and my cut off mark is 300. i was so sad i could not tell my
    parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not
    yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past
    three years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the
    Internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i
    should contact the following number, and i collect the number and save it
    on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him.
    he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending
    him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive
    an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought
    he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i
    was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours
    time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my
    score has being upgraded from 153 to 257…i share this testimony because of
    those who are having the same problem to please contact MR.JAMES Jamb
    official on +2348111207520 or whatsapp +2348111207520 sir you will forever
    be bless once again thanks. So Call +2348111207520 or whatsapp
    +2348074111361 now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of
    score, Jamb Expo, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on +2348111207520
    or whatsapp +2348111207520 for help This Is 100% Guaranteed

11. George Yepes

April 8, 2019 at 12:39 pm

JAMB 2019/2020 Examination starts 11th April 2019.. ..Here is to notify all Candidates that the questions and Answers for the following days are available 11th, 12th and 13th….. Subscribe now so as to enable you get them before your Examination…This can enable you score 250 and Above to guarantee your Admission..CALL or WhatsApp 08053483610 Don't miss this opportunity. The key to your success is in your hands… *Serious candidates only* Goodluck!!!

12. Unknown

April 9, 2019 at 3:42 pm

WOW…i am very excited today. My name is esther, from Lagos state, I have been a failure for the past 2yrs. I have been writing jamb but always failing it. But this year, a miracle happened in my life. I was going through the internet when I saw a comment on how Mr babalola helped a guy last year to upgrade his jamb score, I was so astonished, so I also contacted Mr babalola this year because my jamb score was too poor, I had 186, so Mr babalola is a simple man. He upgraded my jamb score from that 186 to 280. He has done a wonderful work for me. God bless Mr babalola for me. You can also contact Mr babalola on;

+2347018501848
    Thank you very much Mr babalola. God bless you and your family. ( 07018501848)

13. Unknown

April 10, 2019 at 12:27 am

Get Verified 2019 JAMB questions and answers to score 280 and above midnight before the commencement of the exam, call Dr. Kabiru on 09069271746 to subscribe,interested persons only.

14. Oladehinde Habeeb

April 10, 2019 at 8:10 am

If you are legit, let me an advert for you on my blog

15. OSCAR MURPHY

April 11, 2019 at 4:50 am

thank God that professor,Matthew 07050594119 was able to wipe my tears this year because my parents told me that this 2019 jamb is going to be the last jamb they will register for me because i have been writting this same jamb since 2015 and there was no way out due to low score, that same thing happened to me this year 2019 jamb and i started crying again because i score 178 and all i need is 250 and above, that was how i came across professor,Matthew 07050594119 detail here on this web site so many people talking good things about him that was how i called him and explain everything to him he ask me to stop crying and send down all my exam details and i send everything to him he called me in few minutes to go and check my result i now went to the cafe i found out that professor.matthew 07050594119 has upgraded my jamb score from 178 to 290 glory be to God almighty you can contact him now if you want to upgrade your jamb score and your waec score, now i know that there are real people who work in jamb office you can call him if you want any assistance :07050594119

16. Gloria Evans

April 11, 2019 at 12:56 pm

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ASKING IF UPGRADING OF JAMB RESULT IS REAL?

IT IS 100% REAL

DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB CBT SCORE TO 200 AND ABOVE

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR JAMB RESULT UP TILL NOW

simple contact mr william that helped my junior brother to upgrade his jamb score from 146 to 226
    I'm here to tell people the good work of mr william who is a jamb officer in Abuja.

If you are interested contact him for more info.

CONTACT NUMBER HIM ON +234715589657.

17. jeremy

April 11, 2019 at 1:27 pm

WOW…i am very excited today. I have been a failure for the past 4yrs. I have been writing jamb but always failing it. But this year, a miracle happened in my life. I was going through the internet when I saw a comment on how Mrs. Vera helped a guy last year to upgrade his jamb score, I was so astonished, so I also contacted Mrs. Vera this year because my jamb score was too poor, I had 142, so Mrs. Vera is a God fearing woman. she upgraded my jamb score from that 142 to 275. she has done a wonderful work for me. God bless Mrs Vera for me. You can also contact Mrs. Vera on; +2348106380376
    Thank you very much Mrs Vera, God bless you and your family. 08106380376

18. roselin

April 12, 2019 at 12:22 am

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ASKING IF UPGRADING OF JAMB RESULT IS REAL?
    IT IS 100% REAL
    DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB CBT SCORE TO 200 AND ABOVE
    IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN YOUR JAMB RESULT UP TILL NOW
    I’m here to tell people the good work of mr william who is a jamb officer in Abuja.
    If you are interested contact him for more info.
    CONTACT NUMBER+2348134506395

19. Unknown

April 12, 2019 at 1:16 am

Hello my people am pastor Michael from Omega fire ministry Dear jambite 2019 this is to inform you of the latest jamb exams.If you want scored above 200 in this jamb, an advice on it how you will go or get question and answer link, contact Mr Andrew via +2348136167943 and also to increase your jamb score [JAMB UPGRADE]. Is a very straight forward Porter in jamb office.
    You are blessed in Jesus name Amen.

20. Unknown

April 12, 2019 at 3:19 am

2019/2020 Jamb Registration Currently ongoing. Need help on how to Upgrade Your Jamb Score to 250 above or need Questions and Answer For your ID only kindly contact Mr Nelson Computer Centre via 09059882152 or help on how to Upgrade Your Score before the Exam date. Mr Nelson Computer centre is a Jamb Examination centre register direct with Jamb Office.
    08142630659

21. julius

April 12, 2019 at 4:24 am

HELLO DO YOU NEED HELP IN YOUR JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB FROM 150 TO 280 AND ABOVE DIRECT FROM THE JAMB HEARD OFFICE I.C.T ABUJA YOU CAN CALL HELP LINE ON 09052695605 BECAUSE I CONTACTED HER AND I GOT HELP FROM MISS,GRACE LAST YEAR THAT WAS HOW I MADE ALL MY PAPERS CORRECTLY SO CONTACT MISS,GRACE 09052695605 TODAY FOR MORE DERAILS I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET ASSISTANCE FROM HER. WITHOUT ANY DELAY, BUT IF YOU WHERE UNABLE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR IT AFTER THE EXAMS YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HER 09052695605 FOR UPGRADING OF THE RESULT IF YOU ARE HAVING A LOW SCORE AND YOU WANT TO UPGRADE IT TO 270 AND ABOVE OR YOUR RESULT IS WITHHELD AND YOU NEED ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO RELEASE AND UPGRADE IT ALSO CONTACT HELP LINE:09052695605,,,,

22. Linda mark

April 12, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Hello my fellow students, i want to use this medium to thank Mr William for his professional work he did for me in upgrading my jamb score.i wrote my jamb 11/04/19 and i scored 150 which was very poor and i was worried because my dad was not ready to pay school fees for me so i needed to impress him so a friend of mine who wrote 2days before my date of exam directed me to Mr William saying he is the best person to trust. he assured me that anything i spend during the process that he will pay me back if it did not work, so i contacted Mr William to god be the glory my score was upgraded from 150 to 245 i am forever the most happiest man on earth..so if you are passing through any jamb stress kindly call Mr William ON 07015589657 or. chat with him on whatsapp number 07015589657 now don’t be deceived by anyone there are a lot of scammers out there. just call Mr. William.

23. Unknown

April 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm

24. Jackson Williams

April 12, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Good day friends, i want to use this medium to thank sir omohan for helping me and my friends to upgrade our jamb score from 175 to 250 and also help me gain admission into the university.Words are not enough to thank him,i once thought he was an online fraudster but he prove me wrong. For those of you that have once experience the bad side of life cause of your exam,this is the time to be strong and courageous.if you wish to contact sir omohan you can call or text him on +2349064844957

25. jane

April 14, 2019 at 11:16 am

WOOOOOOOOW!!!! THIS IS AMAZING, I HAVE WROTE JAMB SO MANY TIMES, THIS IS MY 7TH JAMB AND I THOUGHT IF I TRY TO UPGRADE IT, THAT IT WON'T WORK BUT DR. MATTHEW HAS REALLY SURPRISED ME THIS TIME. AT FIRST I THOUGHT HE WAS FAKE, BEHOLD MY JUDGMENT WAS WRONG, DR. MATTHEW UPGRADED MY JAMB SCORE FROM 166 TO 275. GOD WILL SURELY BLESS DR. MATTHEW FOR THE GOOD THINGS HE IS DOING FOR NIGERIA STUDENTS, AND IF YOU ALSO WANNA UPGRADE YOUR SCORE, KINDLY CALL DR. MATTHEW VIA 09037422223 AND SAY YES TO YOUR DREAMS

26. jane

April 14, 2019 at 11:17 am

27. Unknown

April 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

hello my fellow jam bite,my name is carey from warri delta state.i want to testify on how mr babalola helped me to upgrade my score.i wrote my jamb cbt on 11th and i performed poorly and i scored 174 and i was afraid that my father should not find out about my result so a friend of mine who also performed poorly but upgraded hers told me of one mr babalola who helped her to upgrade her result with that i was encouraged so i contacted him and i explained to him and he assured me of getting a higher score.luckily for me he upgraded my score to 278.my most exciting part is that i applied for university of Ibadan so i got more than their cutoff mark.So please everybody if you are having similar problem,kindly contact him on +2347018501848 he is kindly,friendly and a person to be trusted and at the same time he,s a man of god

28. lucky

April 15, 2019 at 9:36 am

UPGRADE YOUR JAMB TODAY BY CONTACT MR FRANK
    Wow Mr. frank is really the best jamb upgrader online I contacted him
    yesterday to help me upgrade my score he told me what to do and I did.
    Just in some few hours time my jamb score was upgraded from 180 to 300
    I don't know how to thank him all I can say is thank you sir and God bless
    you. For those of you in need of upgrade call him now on 08108954406
    because he is the only that can help you. Once again thank you sir am
    grateful.

29. George Yepes

April 15, 2019 at 12:36 pm

Hello,
    I am Professor Franklin, one of the administrative Jamb officers here in Abuja. Are you out there, and you have the ambition of furthering your education into the institution of your chosen carrier? And have you been given below the cut off mark required by your chosen institution? and you think this has been a limitation to you? Here comes an opportunity for you to further up your Education! Known as Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), If you are a student of such category of Jamb failure, and you want to upgrade your Jamb Result, please contact our office call or Whatsapp 08053483610 .. Please call only for reasonable expression. So, now you can call it up, and it's up to you, and it's up to you, and it's up to you. did not perform to your expected score, i want to know that all hope is not lost. If you want to upgrade your Jamb score contact me urgently on 08053483610 for help and assistance. Note that this offer closes soon so the quicker the better for you. I wish you all the best. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08053483610 Now! Charges Applies and 100% Guaranteed © Thank you.

30. Unknown

April 15, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Hello friends am Kate Adewale from lagos i have been writing jamb for the past 2years this year i was still having problem with my score i got a man online called mr james i called him to help me upgrade my jamb score he tell me what to do for my score to be upgraded i did it he help me to upgrade my jamb score from 199 to 292 i know some have this same problem in there jamb too i advice you to contact him now for help too call 09051432582

31. Dr Abayomi Adebisi

April 15, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Jamb Official”]This Is a Very Important
    Information to all jambites who scored below
    180. From our database, we found out that
    there was a massive failure this year, so due
    to this problem we are helping some students
    in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If
    you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb
    result, call office on 08081787038 Dr Abayomi Ola.

32. Unknown

April 15, 2019 at 4:22 pm

WOW…i am very excited today. My name is carey, from Lagos state, I have
    been a failure for the past 2yrs. I have been writing jamb but always
    failing it. But this year, a miracle happened in my life. I was going
    through the internet when I saw a comment on how Mr babalola helped a girl
    last year to upgrade her jamb score, I was so astonished, so I also
    contacted Mr babalola this year because my jamb score was too poor, I had
    186, so Mr babalola is a simple man. He upgraded my jamb score from that
    186 to 270. He has done a wonderful work for me. God bless Mr babalola for
    me. You can also contact Mr babalola on;+2347018501848
    Thank you very much Mr babalola. God bless you and your family. (
    07018501848)

33. jessicagloria

April 15, 2019 at 7:09 pm

UPGRADE YOUR JAMB TODAY BY CONTACT MR FRANK
    Wow Mr. frank is really the best jamb upgrader online I contacted him
    yesterday to help me upgrade my score he told me what to do and I did.
    Just in some few hours time my jamb score was upgraded from 180 to 300
    I don't know how to thank him all I can say is thank you sir and God bless
    you. For those of you in need of upgrade call him now on 08108954406
    because he is the only that can help you. Once again thank you sir am
    grateful.

34. GLORIA UKODO

April 16, 2019 at 3:36 am

Good day to my fellow jamb student i just want to thank Professor,Mr.Matthew he help me and three of my friends to upgrade our jamb score to 300 for those who did not perform well they should cal him with this number for help 07011067879 or 07050594119 the man is God sent to my friends and also God fearing the man just ask them to send their name , registration number and the center before his start the upgrade i want you to know that if you are here and you wantto also upgrade you old waec 2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019 he is the only one who can help you out okay contact him for more information 07011067879 or +2347050594119,.,.

35. Unknown

April 16, 2019 at 4:06 am

I AM AMADA BY NAME,

36. George Yepes

April 16, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Hello,
    I am Professor Franklin , one of the administrative Jamb officers here in Abuja. Are you out there, and you have the ambition of furthering your education into tertiary institution of your chosen carrier? And have you been given below the cut off mark required by your chosen institution? and you think this has been a limitation to you? here comes an opportunity for you to further up your Education! Known as Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), If you are a student of such category of Jamb failure, and you want to upgrade your Jamb Result, please contact our office call or Whatsapp 08053483610.. Please call only for reasonable expression. So Call now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08053483610. Upgrading of Jamb is currently in progress, if you know that you tried all your best in this 2019 Jamb CBT examination and you did not perform to your expected score, i want you to know that all hope is not lost. If you want to upgrade your Jamb score contact me urgently on 08053483610 for help and assistance. Note that this offer closes soon so the quicker the better for you. i wish you all the best. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08053483610 Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thank you.

37. Unknown

April 17, 2019 at 10:50 pm

hi friends i have testimony to share my name is joshua am from Lagos state i have wrote jamb so many times and now i score 135 in this one of 2019 i was looking for a way to upgrade it till i come across this forum were i saw people talking about this miss grace 09052695605 that she upgraded their jamb and i call her to give a try and she ask me some few questions and details of my result which i gave her everything not up to 2 hours i receive a message that my score has been upgraded from 135 to 230 i was like wow i was so happy if not for miss grace i would have been crying by now, so my fellow student who are trying to upgrade their score call miss grace on 09052695605 u will not regret it at all thanks to miss grace 09052695605

38. Unknown

April 18, 2019 at 8:01 am

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT MR babalola IS INDEED A GREAT MAN EVEN AT
    THIS TIME HE COULD STILL HELP ME RELEASE MY RESULT SINCE I WROTE MY JAMB ON 11TH APRIL AND ALSO UPGRADE MY SCORE FROM 145-
    275 WITHOUT MUCH STRESS HE JUST TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND I OBEYED
    AND THAT IS HOW MY SCORE IS UP TO 275 NOW.IT’S NEVER TO LATE YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NOW FOR Your JAMB UPGRADE ON 07018501848

39. Unknown

April 18, 2019 at 11:14 am

Do you need any help to UPGRADE YOUR JAMB CBT 2019 RESULT. My name is Precious and am From lagos State. Am here with a Great News And this year is the biggest year of my life and for the pass 3year now, I have not made my Jamb but all big thanks to God And PROFESSOR FRANKLIN who work in jamb office who helped me in this jamb all hope was lost and My Result was very poor my score Was 152 before PROFESSOR FRANKLIN helped me to Upgrade My Jamb score to 265 and am sharing this Great Testimony with all Jamb Candidate who are in the same Situation I was back then before Mr Franklin helped me out. Call or Whatsapp him now on: 08053483610

40. George Yepes

April 18, 2019 at 11:48 am

41. Unknown

April 19, 2019 at 4:14 am

testimony, testimony , testimony ,my name is Bella,i was among the jamb student this year i wrote the jamb examination 3 days ago here, my mumm called me this morning to know if i hard made it, i have written the jamb over 4 times now and i have not made it so this last time now i was praying that God should please see me through, when i wrote and i scored just 145 i was very confused and frustrated a friend of mine that i told said to me that i should call Professor Mr. Matthew this man i really called at first i was afraid because i don't want to be scam, this man really help me upgraded it from 145 to 300 to my greatest surprise he did it and it was for real, so my brothers and sisters please contact this man on his office number:07011067879 or +2347050594119 please do not call any other person okay because there are a lot of scam out there so call this man he can help you all out. So Call 07011067879 or +2347050594119 now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office07011067879 or +2347050594119
    for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed©
    Thanks toProfessor Mr. Matthew i am grateful sir

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! this is for the general public that jamb upgrade will endvery soon and for those who want to upgrade his or her CBT jamb score should contact Professor Mr.Matthew (07011067879 or +2347050594119) thank you. here are some people whose their score was recently upgraded,

micheal okosun………………..300
    tina oamen…………………………………….220
    Aghoghovwia Bathlomew………………….229
    frank winston……………………………….. 260
    Irenoa jude…………………………………..315
    olofa victory…………………………………280

Note:it will be just 2 hour to upgrade your
    jamb score,serious people who want to
    upgrade kindly call Professor Mr Matthew (07011067879 or +2347050594119
    thank you. do not go for another center so that you will not be scam

42. Unknown

April 19, 2019 at 7:54 am

Jamb UTME 2019 results are ready. Contact 07018501848. Jamb UTME result upgraded to 200,230,276,300+ This is to notify all jambites candidate that wrote the joint admission and matriculation board (jamb) 2019 unified tertiary matriculation examination(UTME) that they can now access their results online few hours after writting the exam
    Note. For those candidate that have low score that need further assistance to upgrade their low scores to 200,260,286,300+ should kindly contact Mr babalola on 07018501848…….upgrading duration is 48hours and you will be able to reprint out the upgraded scores successfully……….
    All the best! Is yours

43. mary

April 19, 2019 at 3:49 pm

i want to use this great medium to thank to Mr. Adebayo for helping me to upgrade my jamb result, when I wrote my jamb exam last year my score was very low I was so sad and even my parents where not happy with me. I melt a friend of mine who introduced me to one Mr. Adebayo that he help students in upgrading there results I contacted Mr adebayo and explain my problem to him and he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my scores, I then send him my jamb details to my greatest surprise he called me and ask me to check my score and I saw my score has been upgraded from 135 to 238 marks. Contact Mr. Adebayo if you have any issue in your jamb or weac results on 07037056969

44. Unknown

April 23, 2019 at 12:39 am

hello friends my name is esther from ogun state pls help me to thank miss grace 09052695605 for upgrading my jamb score from 143 to 210 i have been writing this same JAMB since 2 years now i could not meet up to the cut off mark but with the help of miss grace 09052695605 i was able to upgrade my score am now preparing for university now i know so many of us out there have been looking for a way to upgrade their score call miss grace 09052695605 and ur problem will be over

45. mary

April 24, 2019 at 12:45 am

I no many people out there will be thinking that jamb upgrade is not real, due to some scammers on the internet who have jilted and taken their money without doing the upgrade.I was having that mindset not until I was introduced by friend to Mr Adebayo, who help me upgrade my jamb result last year when i wrote mine.even Victoria recently have been testifying of how Mr Adebayo helped her to release her WITHHELD result and how it was upgraded as well.so if you are having problem with your jamb or waec result contact mr Adebayo for your fast genuine jamb upgrade and if you are having issues in your waec result he can also help you in upgrading it. jamb upgrade is very very real if u meet the right person then you can have a good result you can contact Mr Adebayo on 07037056969..this information is for those who are serious with their education pls

46. Unknown

April 30, 2019 at 10:28 am

I AM AMADA BY NAME,
    I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW PROFESSOR MR MATTHEW 07011067879 or 07050594119 HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME JAMB..UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR MATTHEW, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 3HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED FROM 185 TO 260..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED HE CAN ALSO RELEASE AND UPGRADE YOUR WAEC/ G.C.E/ NECO CONTACT MR MATTHEW ON HIS NUMBER 07011067879 or 07050594119,.

47. Unknown

May 13, 2019 at 11:14 am

OMG!,So Mr MARK was really able to upgrade my jamb score from 157 to 270 Hello friends have you been writing jamb and not having a good score or do you wish to upgrade your jamb scores to a better score why not contact Mr Victor for help well I don't have much to say but to say a very big thanks to the Man Mr Victor who help me upgrade my jamb scores to a better one thanks again sir for the help you render to me.

My advice to those of you that are having Low Score,no need for you to cry or blame yourself all you need to do is to call Mr MARK on { 09030966075} and see how that Low score of yours will be upgrade within 24hours.Thanks

48. Unknown

May 17, 2019 at 12:03 am

hello my fellow jam bite, i want to testify on how mr osas helped me to upgrade my score.i wrote my jamb cbt last week and i performed poorly and i scored 174 and i was afraid that my father should not find out about my result so a friend of mine who also performed poorly but upgraded hers told me of one MR KAYODE who helped her to upgrade her result with that i was encouraged so i contacted him and i explained to him and he assured me of getting a higher score.luckily for me he upgraded my score to 278.my most exciting part is that i applied for university of Ibadan so i got more than their cutoff mark.So please everybody if you are having similar problem, kindly contact him on 08100776457. he is kindly,friendly and a person to be trusted and at the same time he is a man of his words